As a business owner, you understand how hard it was to get your company up and running. You have put in so much work, so many sleepless nights, and burn so many brain cells getting your company where you want it to be, and you do not want to lose all of that hard work because you don’t carry the right types or enough insurance.
Types of Insurance
As a business owner, it is important to speak with one of the representatives at Guffey Insurance in Kenner to ensure that you are fully covered with the types of insurance that are specific to your business pursuits. A few types of insurance you may want to discuss with us include the following:
- Liability insurance
- Property insurance
- Commercial auto insurance
- Business owner’s policy
- Professional liability insurance
- Workers’ compensation
- Data breach
- Directors and officers insurance
- Homeowners insurance (if the business is run out of your home)
- Life insuranceEach business is unique, so it is important to discuss your unique situation and needs with one of our insurance professionals so you can be sure that you are covered and protected if anything ever happens.
Protect Your Livelihood
If your business is your livelihood, then you need to be sure that you are properly covered. It is easy to think that nothing will ever happen to you, but if you are covered, you won’t have the threat constantly hanging over your head. Give us a call today for specific insurance help for your business in South Louisiana.
3409 Williams Blvd., Suite 9, Kenner, LA 70065